Kenya Police Certificate
Kenya Police Certificate of Good Conduct (Police Clearance)
- Kenyan Passport holders to Register with the Embassy (see link on your right hand side)
- Self-explanatory letter requesting for police clearance/ include applicant contact telephone no.
- Fingerprints taken by South African Police
- Original Kenyan ID
- Those under 18 years to submit certified copy of birth certificate
- Certified copy of passport for non-Kenyans bearing Kenya Entry information pages of endorsement, visas and a letter stating where and the period you stayed in Kenya.
- Fee R200
- Waiting period: 4-6 weeks
- Bank Guaranteed Cheques (to the Kenya High Commission) OR
- Postal Order (to the Kenya High Commission). Postal orders can be obtained from any Post Office
The High Commission of the Republic of Kenya in South Africa, Pretoria, wishes to acknowledge some content, articles, reviews, opinions, illustrations, photographs and other forms of electronic print used in the construction of this website.
Where applicable, specific links have been referenced for more detailed information.
This website is an information base only and we do not solicit, propagate or disseminate any information for profit making purposes.
It is your responsibility to contact relevant Ministries, Government Departments, Institutions, Organizations and referenced links - as the case may be, for the latest and more accurate data.
Due to editing any acts of omission and /or commission expressed or Implied are regretted.