In an effort to capture the spirit of the New Constitution, IIEC would like to extend voter registration to interested Kenyans who reside out of the country. In order to make informed decisions, the Commission wishes to get information from Kenyans in Diaspora. The information sought will be held in confidence and only for purposes of enabling the Commission to come up with strategies to register Kenyans in Diaspora as voters. Click here for the online questionnaire
Constitution Implementation Updates...
1. The Kenya National Human Rights Commission Bill, 2011
2. The Commission on Administration of Justice Bill, 2011
3. The National Gender and Equality Commission Bill 2011
4. The Political Parties Bill 2011
5. The Independent Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Bill, 2011
6. The Election Bill , 2011
7. The Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Bill, 2011
8. The Commission on Revenue Allocation Bill, 2011
9. The Power of Mercy Bill, 2011
10. The Environment and Land Court Bill, 2011
11. The Urban Areas and Cities Bill, 2011
12. The National Police Service Bill
13. The National Government Loans Guarantee Bill
14. The Contingencies and County Emergency Funds Bill and
In a nutshell this is a consolidated reference book on Kenya's social, economic and political aspects aimed at advancing Government communications to all stakeholders:- visitors, investors, development partners, the public among others. The softcopy is available at http://www.kenyayearbook.go.ke/
We are currently working on a new informative page for "Frequently Asked Questions" addressing Kenyan Passport holders and Foreign Passport holders.
Click on the link on your right hand side to familiarize yourself with the content and let us know any suggestions and/or areas that may have been omitted.