Updates April 11th 2011
2nd Letter from H.E. Ambassador Tom Amolo (Download)
Kenyans travelling to Nigeria (New Visa Rule - Download)
* In brief, all Kenyan citizens and holders of Kenyan Passports can now obtain visas at ports of entry in Nigeria with effect from 18th March 2011
KQ Now Offers Special Rates to Ferry Bodies of the Deceased
The Kenya Airways Area Manager for Southern Africa Mrs. Rosemary Adogo, has informed that Kenya Airways (KQ) has considered a 50% discount from the approved rates to ferry bodies home in event of death of a Kenyan in South Africa. Click here for more details...
- Please note that SINGLE ENTRY VISA fee has been revised from ZAR250.00 to ZAR500.00
- Multiple entry visa is a REFERRAL VISA and takes approximately six (6) weeks to process.
- REFERRAL VIZA applicants (see more details on Consular, Visa options above) i.e. stateless persons or passport holders of listed countries, are required to pay an initial application fee of ZAR150.00, then ZAR500.00 upon approval for single entry and ZAR1,000.00 for multiple entry.
Kenya Passport Applicants
- 48 page and 64 page passports are currently out of stock.
- To avoid unnecessary delays, please apply for a 32 page passport in the meantime.
- The cost is ZAR 450.00