This Week's Highlight (March 14th-27th '11)
Tourism in Kenya - Birds
"The variation in habitat across Kenya means that different areas of the country have very different bird lists, making it a fascinating part of the world for birders to visit. Since so much of the coutry is open grassland or bush the birds are also relatively easy to see. Some specialist tours reckon on 5-600 species in a two week tour." Courtesy: Kenya Birds and Google
KQ Now Offers Special Rates to Ferry Bodies of the Deceased
The Kenya Airways Area Manager for Southern Africa Mrs. Rosemary Adogo, has informed that effective from 1st April 2011, Kenya Airways (KQ) has considered a 50% discount from the approved rates to ferry bodies home in event of death of a Kenyan in South Africa. Click here for more details...
Update (March 2011)
- Please note that SINGLE ENTRY VISA fee has been revised from ZAR250.00 to ZAR500.00
- Multiple entry visa is a REFERRAL VISA and takes approximately six (6) weeks to process.
- REFERRAL VIZA applicants (see more details on Consular, Visa options above) i.e. stateless persons or passport holders of listed countries, are required to pay an initial application fee of ZAR150.00, then ZAR500.00 upon approval for single entry and ZAR1,000.00 for multiple entry.
Kenya Passport Applicants
- 48 page and 64 page passports are currently out of stock.
- To avoid unnecessary delays, please apply for a 32 page passport in the meantime.
- The cost is ZAR 450.00